Alkaline Brewery Wash 40 LB bucket
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
This versatile and powerful brewery cleaner dissolves quickly and cleans rapidly in cold water in addition to hot water. Ideal for overnight soaking as the solution does not lose effectiveness over time like oxygen based cleaners such as Oxi Clean. Excellent for recirculating keg washers, clean-in-place (CIP) systems, and unmatched at removing bottle labels.
Craft Meister Alkaline Brewery Wash will not leave a white chalky film on your equipment like most oxygen based cleaners and rinses away with ease. Containers include a scoop for easy measuring.
- Cleans effectively in cold water
- Works longer than oxygen based cleaners; perfect for overnight soaks
- Removes bottle labels with ease
- No chalky residue
- Avoid use on aluminum
- Non-caustic and will not burn skin or hands
- Fermenters, Fittings, Bottles and Tubing: use 1 oz (2 scoops) per gallon of water.
- For heavy soils and brew kettles use 2 oz (4 scoops) per gallon of water.
Spray or immerse surfaces and allow cleaner to loosen soil for 5-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water and sanitize, if required.
0 stars based on 0 reviews